Dosing and mixing
Direct coloring FDX-Z
The new controlling technology of the dosing unit FDX-Z now allows to add colour or additives on injection moulding machines, where a unit with blending was preferred in use.
The procedure was done as easy as possible, so entering the shot weight, the colour percentage and the test weighing result starts the automatic calculation for the dosing parameters. The dosing time is stetched over the cycle time of the machine, so the colour granules are easily added to the virgin materials.
Metering blenders FDM-EX for injection moulding machines
A blender designed for the smaller and medium processing machines. Mixer, metering station and control unit build together with the Hopper Loader one compact system. The control has been integrated into the metering station. This Blender has been designed for metering granular additives, but can be easily modified to take powdery materials.
- For injection moulding and blow moulding machines
- Modular construction design
- FDM 2 EX and 5 EX for up to three, beginning FDM 10EX and bigger for up to four components
- Easily dismantled without having to use tools
- Simple to clean
- Digital pre-selection of each component